Here at Willow, we understand that beauty is more than looking good. It’s about how you feel within yourself. It’s being your best self. And so we offer various well-being services to help you not only feel better, but improve your quality of life too.
Acupuncture may help many common health problems.
By stimulating acupuncture points on various parts of the body, the person’s qi (energy or vitality) can be influenced. The aim of the treatment is to rebalance the body back to good health.
A traditional acupuncture consultation encompasses the Yang Sheng approach to health and well being, which literally means ‘nourishing life’. During each session (as and when needed) we will talk about how you’re feeling, what you’re eating and what your daily lifestyle is like.
TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE PRICING
1st session Case History Consultation & Treatment (1.5 hours) @ £50
Follow-up sessions (1 hour) @ £40
Low income (1 hour) @ please request at time of booking
Cosmetic Acupuncture is not the latest fad or new thing on the market, in fact it dates back over 800 years to the Sung dynasty, when the empress and the Emperor’s concubines used it to maintain their youthful allure! More recently, even the rich and famous are using it, (reportedly Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow – Telegraph 13/8/2004).
Acupuncture points of the face are used to stimulate the meridians and may improve muscle tone and skin contraction, this in turn may help to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment may reduce sagging jowls and help eliminate puffiness.
By improving the energy flow, facial skin tone may be improved.
The treatment is totally natural and is an alternative to the more invasive procedures such as botox, chemical peels and fillers.
COSMETIC ACUPUNCTURE PRICING
FREE 15 minute consultation
1st session Consultation and Treatment (2 hours) £80
Follow-up sessions (1.5 hours) £60
Trial ONLY Special Offer (1 hour) £45
10% discount for a Course of 10 Treatment, not including the first session.
(pre-paid in advance, can be used up to one year from date of initial booking, does not include 1st session consultation)
For more information about Wendy and acupuncture, check out her website here
Please contact her directly to make an appointment or enquire further on 01364 643560 or 07970 489265
Counselling and Psychotherapy
Is any of this familiar?
- A feeling of being stuck, or going round and round the same loop
- Not understanding yourself or others
- Finding yourself on a very short fuse
- Being anxious for no reason you can see
- Struggling to cope with loss
- Stress, perhaps at work or at home
- Unhappiness and depression
- Problems with relationships
- Trauma, or the effects on yourself and those around you of a specific event
- Childhood experiences and relationships
- Wanting to make some sort of change and not knowing how to go about it……or just feeling overwhelmed by it all.
What could a counsellor and counselling help you to do?
- Make sense of where you are
- Identify the choices you have for change
- Support you in increasing your self-awareness
- Acquire more independence
- Make changes in your life
- Feel more confident and content
- Face your future with more options and optimism…..take back control
Caroline is an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist in Torquay, an accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) providing counselling, psychotherapy and clinical supervision from a practice based in Torquay, Dartmouth and Totnes in Devon.
£45-£55 per hour
For more information about Caroline and the services she offers, please check out her website here
To make an enquiry or book an appointment, please contact her directly on 07591 175167.