Stay hair free all year round with our fuss free hair removal treatments using warm creme wax suitable for all skin types, including senstive.
Waxing results typically last 4-5 weeks depending on your personal hair growth cycle. If it is your first time waxing it can take 3 visits to capture all hair growth but you should be almost hair free for 4-5 weeks after that.
Full Leg Wax ~ 45 mins ~ £24
3/4 Leg Wax ~ 30 mins ~ £18
Half Leg Wax ~ 30 mins ~ £15
Bikini Line Wax ~ 20 mins ~ £8
Lip or Chin Wax ~ 15 mins ~ £6
Underarm Wax ~ 20 mins ~£8
Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different growth cycle.
- The hair needs to be at least half an inch, or half the length of your thumbnail, to be long enough for waxing.
- Exfoliating every time you shower will allow the hair to slide more easily out of the follicle, getting a better result.
After Care Advice:
- Wear loose clothing for a few hours.
- Do not expose the skin to sun or tanning beds for a few days.
- Do not take hot showers or baths for 24 hours. A warm shower or bath is fine.
- Do not swim in chlorinated pools for 24 hours.
- Do not exercise for 24 hours. This can cause perspiration which may irritate freshly waxed skin and cause a break out. In fact, ANYTHING that causes perspiration for the first 24 hours can cause irritation.
- Do not apply scented creams/lotions, talc, etc. for 24 hours.
- If you are prone to ingrown hair, we recommend the use of an exfoliating scrub 2 to 3 times a week.
- It is not unusual to have a break out after your first waxing session. Regular waxing sessions at 3 week intervals will give you better, smoother results and less ingrown hairs.
- Stay hydrated.