St Tropez Spray Tanning
Get an instant natural glow from the UK’s leading tanning brand. St Tropez spray tanning. The only one to use intelligent tanning which works with your skin to leave a natural, streak-free finish, that moisturises your body too. Available in various shades to suit you, including an express tan that develops in 1-3 hours.
Full Body St. Tropez Spray Tan – 20 mins – £20
Half Body or Legs Only – 15 mins – £10
St. Tropez Tanning Package – Buy 4 Get 6 – £80
St Tropez spray tanning comes in various shades to suit the look you are going for. They include sensitive, classic, dark and express. A full consultation will be given upon your arrival, where you will discuss the desired shade you want with one of our professional therapists.
The St Tropez Spray Tanning Treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the spray is quick drying and now features Aromaguard fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
How to prepare:
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with a non oil based exfoliant or body brush. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to the treatment if your skin is especially sensitive.
After treatment advice:
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment (or 1 hour if using the express tan).
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.